Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Even thought it looks smaller than the bigger one, it is not that small. For me, 6-8 people can rely on it. Aroma ARC-914SBD 4-Cup (Uncooked) 8-Cup (Cooked) Digital Rice Cooker and Food Steamer

After reading many reviews about so many different rice cookers, it appeared that this one was the best overall value and quality for a reasonable price. I purposely avoided the very expensive models as I didn't expect to use this machine on a daily basis therefore not worth a purchase price in the range of $ 200.00.
Bottom Line: The Aroma has been tested and works flawlessly. It makes perfect rice in about the time it says it will. It has added controls that cheaper versions lack which makes it very useful and overall it is quite easy to clean. I do recommend that after a gentle hand cleaning that the lid remain open and allow possible moisture under hard to reach areas time to evaporate.


This product is well worth the purchase price and I would buy this again if I needed a bigger one or one for a gift.



Cute little steamer. My rice gets a touch brown on the bottom layer but I really like this affordable cooker. Have yet to explore the steaming aspect.



This is very simple and very easy to use. I Love the timer delay on it. Makes dinner much easier.Perfect Rice couldn't be easier. I prefer to add a bit more water than recommended to assure the rice stays moist. Worth the investment.



We were looking for a rice cooker for 2 people and this one works perfectly. Rice has come out great. This little guy just keeps on cooking. its pretty easy to clean and it keeps the rice warm real well. A bonus is that if you keep the rice warmer on for a while you get a real light layer of toasted rice on the bottom.I really wanted a small rice cooker for day to day use. This a very neat rice cooker. Cooks well, not much of water steaming out(Like the other brands) takes little space on the counter and looks very clean because of the stainless steel look. Cleaning is easy with nonstick container. I recommend this to everyone.I cannot cook rice to perfection to save my life, so I finally purchased a rice cooker. This is my first and I am very pleased! The compact design, ease of use and clean-up are two thumbs up. It's simple enough that my children can assist me in the kitchen and I love the stay warm feature. This allows me to prepare my meat and vegetables and not worry about stirring or straining my rice. The brown rice feature is PERFECT! A delicious, non-sticky and not overcooked batch every time.



Excellent product, easy to use, clean up is also a breeze. We use it at least once a week and it does what it says.Great little cooker - emphasis on little - a bit smaller than I expected but actually perfect for producing a perfect 6 cups of brown rice (which I find challenging to get right using other methods.) This fit the bill for me.



Let Aroma do the Cooking for You

Enjoy easy home cooking with the Aroma 8-Cup Digital Rice Cooker & Food Steamer. Restaurant-quality rice. Healthy steamed meals. Delicious one-pot dishes. Prepare all this and more at the press of a button. Aroma takes the "cook" out of home cooking - turning kitchen time into your time. Help the kids with homework, get creative at play time, or pick up that novel you've been waiting to dive into. All while delivering hot, hearty and healthy meals the entire family will love.

Digital Convenience

This convenient cooker's compact capacity perfectly cooks 2 to 8 cups of any variety of rice with specialized functions for both white and brown rice. Once the rice has finished, it will automatically switch to Keep-Warm so there's no need for monitoring or stirring. The Steam Tray allows for healthy steaming of meats and vegetables, even as rice cooks below. It's also suitable for oatmeal, chili, jambalaya, soups, and more.

Delay Timer

The Delay Timer is designed for people on the go. Place rice in the cooker in the morning, set the Delay Timer to have rice ready when it's needed and come back to perfect rice ready to serve. Plus, no matter when rice is finished, the cooker will automatically switch to Keep-Warm for conveniently flexible meal planning. So, no matter what wrenches life throws in your schedule, you'll still come home to a quality meal ready when you are.

Easy Cleanup

Cleaning up is never fun. When the cooking is done, the inner cooking pot and all accessories remove for easy cleanup.


0 comments:

Post a Comment