Wednesday, February 19, 2014

This rice maker is awesome! I did my research and was looking to purchase a rice maker free of Teflon with a great price. This rice maker has met my expectations. I use it twice a week. Very easy to clean. Follow the directions and you will have great rice every time! I have only made sticky-sushi rice in it so far. Delivery took a little longer then expected, absolutely love my choice!




This is my second Oyama CFS-B12U All Stainless Rice Cooker. The first one lasted 3 years. I use it at least 3 to 5 times a week. I eat a lot of rice. I love the simple one button operation. It cooks the rice to perfection every time. The stainless steel bowl is easy to clean. A little tip, spray it with cooking spray before you put the rice and water into it and it cleans up even faster. I make rice in the morning when I leave for work and it stays warm all day long (up to 24hrs). Doesn't get much easier. I did try the Panasonic with Fuzzy Logic before reordering this unit. I thought all the fancy option might be a plus. They were not, only more expensive and the Panasonic cannot cook rice properly, or at least to my satisfaction. Get this unit and you will not be disappointed.

This is an excellent rice cooker. It cleans up so easy, and no more nasty "non-stick coating' in our food!
My suggestions for using this cooker:


1) Use more water than specified in the instructions to avoid dry, stuck on rice in the bottom of the pot. Try using between 1.5 to 2 measures of water to 1 measure of rice. Experiment with the ratio to find your preferred cooked rice.


2) Set it outside on your porch or patio to avoid steaming up the house!


Oyama 7-cup Stainless Steel body with Stainless Steel Cooking bowl and Stainless Steel Steamer Tray. No non-stick coatings are used. Stainless steel cooking bowl has an Aluminum inner core for uniform heating without burning of the rice. This cooker is tailored for persons looking to cook meals without chemicals from teflon or other non-stick material leaking into their foods. This cooker also uses 3 dimensional heating (base side and lid) for keeping rice warmed evenly after cooking. This enables this rice cooker to keep the warm time past the normal 12 hour limit. The stainless steel steamer tray can steam vegetables meats and poultry.<li>Dimensions: 11"L x 10.5"H x 10.5"W Includes stainless steel inner lid. The Oyama rice cooker is made in Mainland China. It can cook many types of rice including, short grain, long grain, and brown rice. There is no recipe book included with this cooker. There are many recipes available on-line for these types of rice cooker now

Link Now : Oyama CFS-B12U All Stainless Rice Cooker

0 comments:

Post a Comment